If you own a brother sewing machine, you probably know that finding the best Thread for a brother sewing machine isn’t easy. You will encounter various confusing options that can make you feel somewhat overwhelmed and give up even before sorting your needs.
We’ve been in your shoes before and have experienced the otherwise nagging process of searching for the best sewing thread for the brother machine. We know the common challenges that can hinder you from landing the best deals, and we’ve crafted a way to bypass them.
Here we present you with our top picks of the best sewing thread for brother machines.
0ur Top Pick:
Entire 10 Best Thread for Brother Sewing Machine Reviews
1. Simthread 63 Brother Colors
Wow! What a huge number of sewing threads in one single package? This will most likely be your first impression once you grab the Simthread 63 for Brother sewing machine. It is big and very colorful and attractive, which makes it more eye-catching than other threads.
The color selection includes black, white, red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, pink, brown, gray, silver, gold, copper, bronze, etc. You can choose any colors that match your favorite clothes or accessories to make them look better.
Besides, the threads in this pack will not break easily even when subjected to pressure. They are made from high-quality polyester fiber, so they have good elasticity and durability. And his should give you confidence when purchasing.
To make Simthread 63 Sewing Thread for Brother sewing machine even better, the manufacturer uses superior technology to ensure that these threads will not fade in the environment they are subjected to. So whether it’s laundering, bleaching, washing, or perspiration.
Finally, the manufacturer wants you to be 100% sure of what you are purchasing. For that particular reason, they extend up to 20 years of warranty. This is more than you’d need to prove whether the Thread is worth it or not.
- Colorful/Thread Color: Black, White, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Pink, Brown, Gray, Silver, Gold, Copper, Bronze, etc.
- High-Quality Polyester Fiber: These threads are made from high-quality synthetic fibers such as nylon, acrylic, spandex, rayon, cotton, silk, wool, linen, etc. All of them are durable enough to withstand daily wear and tear.
- Superior Technology: The manufacturers use special technologies to prevent fading to guarantee that the best sewing thread for the brother machine won’t fade no matter how long they’re used.
- Warranty: If there’s anything wrong with the product within two months after purchase, send back the defective item along with the receipt, and they’ll replace it free of charge.
- 63 Threads in One Package: With over 63 different types of threads available, you don’t have to worry about running out of choices. Just pick any kind of fabric and start stitching away.
- Great Value
- Good Variety
- Resist fading
- It does not break easily
- Warranty can be hard to claim if you are less informed.
2. New Brothread 63
Similar to the Simthread Thread discussed above, this New Brothread also contains 63 items in a single package. However, unlike the Simthread Thread for a brother sewing machine, the New Brothread excels in that it’s extra strong to resist the effects of; UV rays, water, heat, humidity, sunlight, rain, snow, wind, dust, dirt, grease, oil, chemicals, etc.
This means that if you get your Thread exposed to weather vagaries, you do not have to worry about the threads losing their usefulness.
This thread best thread for brother sewing machine in various colors including black, white, red,blue,green,yellow,orange,purple,pink,brown,gray,silver,gold,copper,bronze,etc.You can select any colors that suit your taste.
It has been tested by many people who say that it does not fray at all. Additionally, some other people love it because it doesn’t stick together like other threads. This makes it easy to handle and work with.
And since it is manufactured using top-quality materials, it lasts longer than most others on the market today.
So if you are looking for an affordable yet reliable thread, then this one is something you should consider buying.
- Extra Strong Material: The material used to manufacture this Thread is extremely resistant to the elements. It resists fading, breaking, tearing, peeling, cracking, splitting, warping, shrinking, melting, burning, discoloring, staining, oxidizing, rusting, corroding, etc.
- UV Resistant: Since this Thread is designed to protect against the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation, it prevents skin cancer and premature aging.
- Durable Material: Made from 100% polyester fiber, this Thread will last longer than ordinary ones.
- Excellent Tensile Strength – A good tensile strength ensures that the Thread doesn’t break when pulled or stretched.
- Affordable Price
- Easy to Use
- No Fraying
- Not Waterproof
3. ilauke 50Pcs
If your budget is way down and your crazing for quality won’t let you buy anything else, then you will celebrate your decision if you choose ilauke 50Pcs Sewing Thread for Brother Machine. This best Thread for brother sewing machine offers you high-grade products made up of premium-grade raw materials. They’re durable enough to withstand even the harshest conditions without getting damaged.
ilauke 50Pcs is known as a brand name among professional sewists around the world. Their reputation speaks volumes about how well these threads perform under pressure. These threads come in various colors such as blue, green, yellow, orange, pink, purple, brown, gray, silver, gold, copper, bronze, etc.
ilauke 50Pcs offer great value for money. If you want to save more money, you may opt for the cheaper version but make sure that they still meet your expectations.
The best thing about ilauke best sewing thread for brother machine is that they’re very versatile. Whether you use them for quilt making, clothing manufacturing, embroidery, knitting, crocheting, cross-stitching, needlepoint, leathercraft, woodworking, paper crafts, jewelry making, scrapbooking, home decorating, cake decoration, doll clothesmaking, costume designing, etc., you will be able to achieve excellent results.
They’re perfect for beginners too!
- Premium Quality Materials Used: All their sewing threads are made of premium quality materials, so you can rest assured knowing that they will provide you with years of service.
- Highly Durable: With superior durability, you can expect years of consistent performance from these threads.
- Versatile Application: No matter what kind of project you have in mind, you can count on these threads to deliver outstanding results every time.
- Great Value for Money: At an affordable price, you can enjoy all the benefits offered by these threads without having to worry about spending extra cash.
- Quality Products
- Good Value For Money
- It can absorb water
4. New Brothread 24
If you have been searching for the sewing thread for the brother sewing machine and haven’t found one, you will bless the day you encountered the New Brothread 24. Unlike the previous threads from the same manufacturer we’ve reviewed above, this one has only 24 items in a single package.
Well, you might think this too little, and of course, that’s allowed if you are used to buying huge Thread for brother sewing machines. But, we want you to focus on what matters the most; The Money Factor!
If you do so, you’ll find that this product comes at a reasonable cost compared to other similar brands available online.
And to outshine them, it also boasts some fantastic features like being highly resistant to fraying, tears resistance, easy to handle, long-lasting, good color retention. If you consider all these, you will find out why we recommend this product to anyone buying cheap sewing threads for the brother sewing machine.
- Color Retention – Since it’s not dyed, there won’t be any fading over time.
- Ease of Use – This material is soft enough to touch comfortably even when wet.
- Tear Resistance – You don’t need to worry about tearing or breaking because it resists tears.
- Resists Thread Tangling – It doesn’t tangle easily, which makes handling much easier than before.
- Locking base – This is included to ensure your sewing thread for the brother machine won’t unwind.
- Easy To Handle
- Soft Touch
- No Fading over Time
- Some users say it’s not sturdy enough!
5. Simthread Embroidery 40
SimThread 40 is another excellent option for those looking for high-quality sewing threads for brother sewing machines. The manufacturer of this Thread (Xinbei Inc) is a reputable company that has been in the business for quite a while.
They use top-grade materials such as nylon, polyester, cotton, silk, rayon, spandex, acrylics, etc., ensuring that each item meets international standards. Their goal is to help people create beautiful things using their products.
The main reason why we chose this sewing thread for the brother sewing machine was that they guarantee 100% satisfaction. If you’re unsatisfied with anything related to their products, they will refund every penny back to you within 30 days after purchase.
The quality of this product is excellent. Those who tested it were amazed at how well it performed. Even though it’s relatively expensive, it still beats many cheaper alternatives.
We love the way it feels against our skin. It’s very comfortable and smooth. And since it’s made of synthetic fibers, it’s hypoallergenic.
- Perfect Weight and Length – it measures 40 WT and 500M(550Y) length
- 40 items in the package – You have different colors, and hence you have options to choose from
- Resist Fading – no matter where you expose the Thread, they will resist fading
- Highly Elastic – They can resist easy breaking
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – They offer full refunds if you aren’t satisfied with their products.
- Sturdy Construction
- High Quality
- Hypoallergenic – No allergic reactions.
- We saw some users complaining that they may not be so stiff for Heavy Duty Projects.
6. Brother SAEMB6 Premium Embroidery Thread
Brother SAEMB6 Premium embroidery thread is an ideal choice for those looking for high-quality embroidery thread with good performance and an affordable price tag.
The product has a very smooth surface, so it won’t leave any lumps when used. You don’t need to worry about getting tangled up since the manufacturer has already taken care of this.
What you will like the most about the sewing thread for brother sewing machines is that it also features UV protection which means no fading of the fabric. It comes in different colors, making it easy to use even if you want to do multiple projects.
This particular brand offers a lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects. If there is anything wrong with the product, just contact them, and they will replace it within 24 hours.
In addition to that, the company provides excellent customer service. They offer fast response times and provide friendly support whenever needed.
- 600 Yard Spool – More than enough for large scale projects
- High-Quality Fabric Protection – Protects from staining and fading
- Lifetime Guarantee – Replacement guaranteed for life
- Natural material – Made from 100% polyester
- Affordable pricing
- Good stitching results
- Excellent customer service
- Not suitable for heavy-duty applications
7. Simthread Brother 40
This one is ideal for heavy-duty projects. Its dimensions are around 50WT and 550M. We found it suitable for embroidery work, quilting, patchwork, applique, cross-stitch, needlepoint, knitting, crochet, weaving, rug hooking, tapestry, and other similar activities.
Similar to most others in the market, the sewing thread for brother sewing machine comes in various shades, including white, black, red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, pink, brown, gray, cream, tan, olive, light grey, dark grey, and others. So, you can pick whatever suits your needs best.
You’ll get 40 pieces per pack. Each piece weighs approximately 0.4g/m². That means you’ll end up spending less on shipping charges. If you want to know more about this product, check out the features below:
- 40 brother colors per single kit – This makes them perfect for all types of stitching
- 50wt & 550m long – Perfect for heavier weight fabrics like denim or leather
- Very soft touch – Softness is what matters when it comes to the fabric manipulation
- Excellent elasticity – Can withstand even the most challenging project without breaking easily
- Superior durability – These threads last longer than any other brands available at present
- Affordable price tag
- Great value for money
- Easy to handle
- Not recommended for delicate projects
8. Paxcoo 72 Pcs
Paxcoo has been a trusted name in sewing machine accessories for over 20 years now. The company offers high-quality sewing machines and supplies, including needles, bobbins, zippers, buttons, snaps, hooks, eyes, tapes, trims, ribbons, and much more. All these come in an array of sizes and shapes.
If you need something specific, then don’t worry because they also sell custom-made ones too! Their customer service team is always ready to help you find exactly what you’re looking for.
If you’d like to learn more about this product, read through its key features listed below:
- Featured Bonus – It comes with free two measuring tapes and two boxes of assorted sewing needles
- 72 pcs included in each set – Enough for every home sewers’ requirements
- No minimum order quantity required
- Free lifetime technical assistance
- 30-day return policy
- 90 Days warranty period
- Quality guaranteed – 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Proven quality – Over 10 million sold worldwide
- Satisfactory after-sales services – 24 hours online support
- The prices might seem higher than competitors, but we assure you that there’s no compromise on quality.
- You won’t regret buying from us.
9. New bro thread 25pcs
Newbrothread is another brand known for its superior quality products. They have been offering premium sewing materials since the 1990s. Today, they offer a wide range of sewing kits, patterns, notions, tools, and many more.
They provide excellent customer care as well. In case if you ever face issues while using their products, just contact their customer care department via email or phone call. They will respond within 48 hours.
Their primary focus lies in providing top-notch products at affordable rates. To make sure that customers are satisfied, they give 30 days refund policy.
- 25pc thread collection – An excellent deal for beginners who are new to embroidery
- 100% cotton content – Great for light to medium weight fabrics such as linen, chiffon, silk, etc.
- High strength – Strong enough to stitch heavy-duty garments
- Long-lasting – Lasts longer than most others
- Durable – Sturdy construction ensures longevity
- Stain-resistant – Resists stains better than regular cotton threads
- Waterproof – Waterproof material prevents water seepage during washing
- Value for money
- Good stitching results
- Reliable manufacturer
- Delivery delays are common
10. Prewound 144 Pcs
If you are still wondering what the best sewing thread for the brother machine is, allow us to help you. We did a lot of research, and after comparing the best sewing threads for the brother machine, we found Prewound 144 Pcs to be worth it.
For one, the Thread is made of 144 pieces, making it more significant than any other we’ve highlighted on this list. With it, you will have access to a vast array of colors, meaning you have everything for any kind of project. The price isn’t bad either, considering how much you get.
It’s recommendable for rigid sewing materials such as leather, denim, canvas, repair shoes, thick fabrics, jeans coats, khaki pants, carpet, tents, rugs, mattresses, marine and sail gear, etc.
You will love the fact that you can buy online and enjoy free doorstep delivery. However, be warned that this will attract some fees. The fee will depend on the quantity of the item being delivered. In this case, the more significant the amount, the more the charges will be.
- UV- Resistant – Prevents fading of fabric over time
- Smooth finish – No knots or tangles
- Warranty – 1+ year warranty against defects in artistry & materials
- 144 Pcs in 1 Package – Enough for all your projects!
- Wide Range of Color – Each item bears its color
- Great value for money
- Cheaper shipping
- Easy ordering process
- Some people may find the packaging bulky
11. Simthread Embroidery Thread, 40 (20 black+ 20 white)
Sewing threads are essential tools for every sewist. This particular model by Brother is explicitly designed for heavy-duty applications.
With its unique construction, it allows you to sew through thicker fabrics without breaking them down. Also, it doesn’t fray easily, allowing you to create professional seams.
And unlike some other options in the market, which offer you a variety of color options to choose from, this one has only two colors. I.e., black and white colors only. This should not mean its applications are limited: NO – it can be used on any sewing tasks you have.
And thanks to its natural fiber content, the best sewing thread for brother machine does not stretch out much at all. So you shouldn’t experience any problems while using it.
If you’re interested in buying this product, make sure to check their website first before placing your order. Because sometimes they run out of stock quickly. But rest assured that once you place your order, you’ll receive it right away.
- 20 Black + 20 White Colors only – There is no color variety with this product. You either choose between black and white. If you want more color options, they might have to consider purchasing from other brands.
- Heavy Duty Construction – Allows you to stitch through thick materials without fraying or tearing.
- No Fray – No matter how many stitches you put into the material, it won’t break apart
- No unwinding or Tangling – There’s a lock to ensure the Thread stays together without unwinding or tangling that would mess up when using.
- Great value for money
- Easy to use
- No fading even when exposed to unfavorable conditions
- Some people complain that it absorbs water
12. HAITRAL 50Pcs Bobbins & Sewing Thread
HAITRAL is an Italian manufacturer that specializes in high-quality embroidered products. Their brother thread is made from pure cotton fibers, so it feels soft and comfortable during usage.
The best thing about this option is that it comes in packs of 50 spools, each containing 25+ yards of Thread. That means you get plenty of Thread for your project. And if you need extra, you can always purchase additional ones as well.
The price tag may seem expensive, but it isn’t too bad considering what you get here. It also includes cheaper shipping worldwide.
So if you’re looking for good quality embroidery thread, look no further because we’ve got you covered!
- 25 items per pack – Enough for most medium-sized projects
- 25 colors – A wide range of choices available
- 100% Cotton Fiber – Made from 100% Pure Cotton Fibers
- 100% satisfactory service – They offer a free replacement within 30 days after receiving your package.
- Good Value For Money
- High-Quality Material Used
- Affordable Shipping Worldwide
- It may take longer than expected to arrive due to international shipment.
13. LE PAON Sewing Thread 24
This particular line of sewing thread is made from polyester fibers which makes them strong enough to withstand heavy-duty stitching. The cable doesn’t fray easily, unlike traditional fabrics like nylon or rayon.
It has been tested on various fabrics such as denim jeans, leather jackets, etc., and proved itself repeatedly.
You don’t have to worry about losing your precious work since these threads will never unravel nor tangle. Just be careful when handling them because they tend to stick to surfaces quite easily.
If you’re interested in buying some of their embroidery threads, make sure to check out the features below:
- 24 Spool Packages – This allows you to buy just one pack instead of paying total retail prices for multiple packages.
- 24 Different Color Options Available – Choose from 24 different shades ranging from light blue to dark green.
- Durable polyester – These threads are designed to last long and provide excellent performance.
- Waterproof – It will resist the effect of water and moisture and hence last even longer
- Excellent Performance
- Long-Lasting Durability
- Ease to use
- Expensive Price Tag
Best Thread for Brother Sewing Machine Buying Guide
When choosing the right type of Thread for your Brother Sewing machine, there are several factors you should consider before making any decision. Some of those include:
Your Available Budget
You must first determine how much money you want to spend on a new set of threads. If you’re planning to do many embroideries, you might want to invest more into getting better quality materials (for more costs). However, if all you plan to do with your Brother Sewing machine is simple stitches, you could save up by going cheap.
Number of Colors?
There’s nothing worse than spending hours trying to find the perfect color combination only to realize later that you didn’t choose wisely. So try not to rush yourself while picking the best Thread for your brother’s sewing machine. Take your time so you can avoid wasting unnecessary resources.
The durability factor plays an important role, especially if you intend to stitch delicate designs onto fabric. You need something that won’t tear apart too quickly but can still hold its shape well.
Another thing to keep in mind is the size of the spools. Most people prefer smaller sizes simply because it takes less space compared to larger ones. But this also depends on what kind of project you’ll be doing. More miniature packs usually come at higher price tags.
Quality matters! When looking for the best sewing thread for a brother sewing machine, look for brands that offer high-quality products. Brands that sell low-priced items may lack proper care and maintenance. They may end up breaking down after being used for a few months.
Brand names play a big part in determining whether a product is worth purchasing or not. Look for reputable companies that produce top-notch products. A brand name alone isn’t always sufficient, though. Make sure to read reviews online as well.
Ask Your Friends
Ask around about which company they recommend. Or ask them why they chose certain brands over others. The feedback you get from friends, and family members can help you narrow down your choices faster.
Check out Reviews Online
Reviews are beneficial when buying anything. Especially when shopping for expensive stuff like threads. Read through customer testimonials and see what other customers have to say about their experiences using specific brands.
Know Your Needs
Before deciding on a particular brand, make sure you know exactly what you need. Do some research beforehand so you don’t waste precious time searching for things that aren’t necessary.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Q: How often should I change my Brother’s sewing thread?
A: Changing your Brother sewing thread every three weeks is recommended.
Q: What type of Brother sewing thread should I use?
A: There are two main types of Brother sewing thread – polyester and cotton. Polyester is known for its strength and elasticity, whereas cotton is preferred for its softness. Both work great, depending on what projects you will be stitching.
Q: Is there any difference between regular Brother sewing thread and heavy-duty Brother sewing thread?
Yes, there is indeed a vast difference between these two kinds of Brother sewing thread. Heavy Duty Brother sewing thread has extra thick fibers making it stronger and more durable. It’s ideal for embroidery and quilting purposes. Regular Brother sewing thread works fine for general purpose sewings such as clothing and home decorating.
Q: Can I wash my Brother sewing thread without fading? If yes, how do I go about cleaning it?
Yes, you can wash your Brother sewing thread. Just follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer. You can either handwash or machine-wash your threads.
Q: Which color does Brother sewing thread come in?
Brother sewing thread comes in various colors: black, white, red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, pink, brown, grey, silver, gold, etc. Some even come in custom designs too!
Q: Does Brother sewing thread last long?
It depends on the kind of project you’re working on. Generally speaking, polyester lasts longer than cotton because it’s less likely to fray. But this doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t switch back to cotton whenever possible.
Finding the best Thread for the brother sewing machine shouldn’t take long. Just follow these tips above, and you should be fine. If you have any issues researching the best sewing thread for the brother machine, we suggest you pick our reviewed Thread. They have manually handpicked based on their performance, so you should have confidence in them. Are you ready to get yours? What are you waiting for? Pick yours now and get your project done while there’s time.