When you invest in a piece of machinery, you want to make sure you are getting the best of the best. You also want to make sure you do not break the bank while doing so. This is especially true when investing in a sewing machine. Whether you are the head costume designer at a costume shop, an aspiring fashion designer, or someone who just likes to make skirts on the weekend, having a reliable sewing machine is vital for your work. If you want something top notch in the sewing world but easy on the checkbook, check out the Brother Pq1500Sl sewing machine.
In this post, we’ll share everything about the Brother PQ1500SL to help you learn more about it.
What Is the Brother Pq1500Sl Sewing Machine?
The Brother Pq1500Sl sewing machine is an incredible machine at a reasonable price. It can sew up to 1,500 stitches per minute, which will allow you to finish your sewing projects in a flash. This sewing machine also comes with four different feed dog settings so that you can have the maximum amount of fabric control at all times.
What makes the Brother Pq1500Sl so great is that it can really help you save time. It has a built-in needle threader that takes the pain and hassle out of threading. There is also an auto thread trimmer on the Brother Pq1500Sl that will trim your thread with a push of a button.
Not to mention the fact that this sewing machine comes with a 25-year limited warranty, basically guaranteeing you a long lasting piece of equipment. It has been known to consistently deliver year after year, with its only real downside being its weight.
The price of the Brother Pq1500Sl, along with all the other sewing machines on this list, will vary depending on where and when you purchase it. If you want to make sure you get the best price around, make sure to check all available listing before you purchase it. If you decide to order the Brother Pq1500Sl from Amazon.
How it Compares
We picked a few similar sewing machines available on the market to see how they compare.
- JUKI TL-2000Qi Sewing and Quilting Machine
- SINGER 8060 600-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine
- Janome MC-6300P Professional Heavy-Duty Computerized Quilting Sewing Machine
- 1,500 Stitches per minute max sewing speed: Maximum stitching of up to 1,500 stitches per minute allows you to sew and quilt more in less time
- Advanced needle threading system: This sewing and quilting machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes the thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- Included accessories: The PQ1500SL longarm sewing and quilting machine comes with a wide table, 7 sewing feet, knee-lifter, instruction manual and more. The removable knee-lifter enables you to lift your presser foot with your knee, leaving both hands free for fabric handling
- Precision pin feeding system: It's so easy to sew a wide variety of fabric thicknesses thanks to Brother's Pin Feed system for precision fabric feeding
- At your side support: The PQ1500SL quilting and sewing machine comes with Brother at your side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
The price of this sewing machine will vary depending on where and when you purchase it. To make sure you get the best deal, be sure to check all possible listing before purchase it. If you order the Brother Pq1500Sl from Amazon.
Ease of Use
Using the Brother Pq1500Sl is a breeze. With its ability to stitch up to 1,500 stitches per minute and create stitches up to 7mm in length, you won’t have to worry about your projects not getting done. There are also four feed dog settings to provide you with optimum fabric control. As if all that was not enough, the built-in needle threader and the auto thread trimmer make starting and stopping your work simpler than ever.
There is not a lot of assembly required for the Brother Pq1500Sl, but it is important to note that the machine itself is quite heavy. You will have the run the thread through the bobbin and get things in place, but with the built-in needle threader, you will not have to deal with the difficult threading part.
The Brother Pq1500Sl comes with a large extension table and a knee lifter that make it perfect for quilters or those using bulky fabrics. There is also an LED light to help you see while sewing dark fabrics. Its appearance is decent although it has been known to be a bit heavy. Once you move it to the appropriate place in your workstation, you should no longer have to worry about that problem.
The Brother Pq1500Sl comes with a 25-year limited warranty. If you purchase it from Amazon, you have the option to add on either their two-year or three-year protection plan. The two-year plan will cost you an additional $7.57, and the three-year plan will cost you $19.14.
- With an LCD light
- Has four feed dog settings
- With a 25-year limited warranty
- Built-in needle threader
- With an auto thread trimmer
- Reasonably priced
- The machine itself is quite heavy
- Updated with LED lights and one pedal operation
- 1500 SPM for quilting apparel and home décor
- Automatic needle threader
- Aluminum die cast arm and bed for low vibration operation
- Extension table included for wide work area
The Juki TL-2000Qi is a great sewing machine with quite a lot to offer. Like many other machines on the market, it comes with an extension table to provide you with a wider work area.
What is unique about this sewing machine is that both the arm and bed are made with aluminum die cast to help ensure low vibration while you work. You can now get back to sewing without having to worry about the movement, available space, or quality of your machine
The price of this sewing machine may differ depending on where and when you purchase it. To make sure you are getting the best price, be sure to check all possible listings before purchase. You can order the Juki TL-2000Qi from Amazon.
Ease of Use
This sewing machine can stitch up to 1,500 stitches per minute, which is sure to speed up your work time. It also operates with only a single pedal and has LED lights to ensure you have full control over your creation.
There is not a lot of assembly required for this sewing machine, but it does come with a user manual in case you run into any trouble. This machine also has an automatic needle threader to help speed up your pre-sewing work time.
Probably the nicest aspect of the Juki TL-2000Qi sewing machine is its ability to reduce the vibrations created. By smartly creating the arm and bed out of aluminum die-cast, they have reduced the vibrations and the shakiness while you sew. The extension table is also a big plus for anyone who enjoys quilting or using large, bulky fabric.
This sewing machine comes with a 2-year limited warranty. If you purchase it from Amazon, you have the option to add on either their two-year or three-year protection plan. The two-year plan will cost you an additional $8.64, and the three-year plan will cost you $13.91.
- Can sew up to 1,500 stitches per minute
- Has an automatic needle threader
- Provides low vibration while you work
- Has an extension table
- Slightly more expensive than other sewing machines
- Only has a two-year warranty
- SINGER COMPUTERIZED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 portable sewing machine has loads of ease-of-use features to allow you to fulfill your creative dreams Has a large selection of stitches including basic, stretch and decorative stitches for fashion sewing, quilting, home decor and crafting There’s even a selection of fonts to personalize projects
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine threaded, from the spool to the needle’s eye, in seconds The built-in needle threader threads the eye of the needle for you, eliminating eye strain and frustration
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has 600 Built-In Stitches including 5 Alphanumeric Fonts and 13 built-in 1-Step Buttonholes with Exclusive Buttonhole Underplate It also has Mirror Imaging and Stitch Elongation providing even more creative possibilities
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 850 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of presser feet are included with the sewing machine: All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Button Sewing Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Open Toe Foot, Overcasting Foot, Darning and Embroidery Foot, Rolled Hem Foot, Cording Foot, Straight Stitch/Quilting Foot, Even Feed / Walking Foot 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only
The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 is an incredibly intelligent sewing machine that can take your work to a whole new level. With a small digital LCD screen and a selection of buttons, you can create over 600 different types of stitches, all of which are built into the machine. This includes things like buttonholes, fonts, and mirror imaging.
It can really take your ideas and push them where you never believed they could go. Plus, it will be able to save you a great deal of time on embroidering, hand-stitching, or continuously resetting your sewing machine for different stitches.
Ease of Use
If you are not familiar with electronically controlled sewing machines, you may have a bit of a learning curve to overcome. That being said, this machine does make it very simple to learn. Once you do understand all the features, programming and sewing will become easier than ever. With their 600 built-in stitches, you can try out new stitches, make a complicated garment, or master your favorite stitches with ease.
There is not a whole lot of assembly required with this sewing machine, but there is a manual included that should be able to answer and questions you may have. It also comes with an automatic needle threader that can take the thread from the spool to the eye of the needle in six seconds.
The built-in stitches and the needle threader are great, but in the end, you only really care about the quality of the machine. This sewing machine runs smoothly and makes using it simpler than ever. The one major design downfall is that it has a much smaller extension table than its competitors. While it may be able to do a lot, it will not be able to hold a lot of fabric on its workspace.
This sewing machine comes with a 25-year limited warranty.
- Comes with 600 built-in stitches, including 13 types of one-step buttonholes
- Has an automatic needle threader
- Comes with a 25-year limited warranty
- A bit expensive due to the advanced features
- Has a much smaller extension table than other sewing machines
- 【Certificated Adapter】Equipped with certificated adapter which would provides more stable output for strong stitching, this electric sewing machine also supports batteries powered with 4 AA batteries.
- 【Double thread】Designed with double-thread as full size sewing machine, it is able to sew at most 5-layer fabrics without manual knot ending. Please turn the hand wheel to manual catch bottom thread before turning on the power as MANUAL indicated.
- 【Mini Size】Measured in 8.6*6.9*3.5 inches, this handy mini size is convenient to storage. And it is also an ideal size for kids or beginners to learn sewing.
- 【Built-in function】It comes with a rewinding pole to refill the bobbins from large spools and a built-in light to enhance the light source when sewing. It is also designed with a thread cutter to help cut thread whenever necessary.
- 【Accessories】It comes with 42PCS sewing machine kit including bobbins, scissor, measuring tape, thimble, needle threader and needles. We also provide an extension table, foot controller for convenient sewing. Please contact our customer service team if you need any assistance. Welcome to contact us to get different language of manual including Germen/French/Italian/Spanish/English/Japanese.
The Janome MC-6300P Professional is another computerized sewing machine that could help you save time. It comes with an LED display that shows all types of information, including an indicator for when your bobbin is running low and twin needle guards. While it may be more expensive than other sewing machines, it could help you create fabulous work.
The price of this sewing machine will vary depending on where and when you purchase it. To make sure you are getting the best deal, be sure to check all possible listing before purchase. You can get the Janome MC-6300P Professional on Amazon.
Ease of Use
Unlike some of the other sewing machines on the market, the Janome MC-6300P Professional comes with an automatic thread cutter. This thread cutter also has memory capability to remember what length you want it cut at.
There is not a lot of assembly required with this sewing machine, but if you did have any problems with it, there is a user manual included.
The Janome MC-6300P Professional comes with a knee-lift and drop feed controls. What is also great is that it can perform 66 different types of stitches, four of which are buttonholes. While this may not be as many as some of the other computerized sewing machines are capable of, it is more than enough to get what you need to be accomplished. Its LED screen and indicator lights are also great perks.
This sewing machine comes with a 25-year limited warranty. If you purchase it from Amazon, you can also choose to add their three-year protection plan. This plan will cost you an addition $13.
- Can create 66 stitches along with four buttonholes
- Has an LED display
- Comes with an automatic thread cutter
- Can create script and block monogram stitches
- Comes with a 25-year warranty
- Does not have an extension table included
- Will not stitch as fast as its competitors
- Significantly more expensive than similar sewing machines
There are tons of incredible sewing machines on the market, but none quite like the Brother Pq1500Sl. This sewing machine can easily stitch up to 1,500 stitches per minute and comes with four feed dog settings to give you maximum fabric control.
It is incredibly affordable compared to its competitors and is backed by a 25-year limited warranty. It is simple to use with its auto thread trimmer, long extension table, knee lifter, built-in needle threader, and its LCD light. If you need something trustworthy, easy to use, and affordable, you need to give the Brother Pq1500Sl a try.